Fundraise for us
You can get involved with fundraising for RVT in many ways, as an individual or at your school, community group or workplace.
Download our Fundraising Guide for lots of helpful hints and tips. It includes fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form, how to organise a successful event and how to pay your money directly in to us after an event.
Looking for inspiration?
Here’s a few fundraising ideas to get you started…
- Cake sale, coffee morning, afternoon tea, picnic, BBQ
- Football, cricket, netball match, golf day
- Quiz night, comedy night, karaoke night
- Birthday party, anniversary party, retirement party
- Jumble sale, clothes swish, car boot sale
- Themed evenings, race night, film nights, supper club, safari dinner, pub quiz
- Pamper party, dance party, cocktail party
- Demonstration, talks/guided demonstrations
- Raffle, auction, tombola
- Dress down day, dress up day, themed dress up day
- Easter, Summer or Christmas fair
- Community picnic, street party
- Auction of Promises
- ‘Great British Bake Off’ with friends or colleagues
- Quirky clothes, tie, socks day at work
- Sponsored challenges – have a look on our website to find a challenge or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim, cycle, run, walk!
- Skydive for RVT or tick your specific challenge from your bucket list!
- Spinathon, danceathon, zumbathon!
- Gaming or online/virtual challenge
- Hold a demonstration and lunch in your community
Some of our fabulous fundraisers!
If you’re planning on organising a fundraising event or taking part in a fundraising challenge we’d love to hear from you!
Call Clair Bradley on 07828 615920 or email email@example.com